My name is Annette and my husband's name is Hector. We are raising triplets!!! They're names are Delilah Marie, Hector Manuel Jr., and Melody Grace!!! Our triplets were born at 24 weeks 1 day and we are very blessed to say that we have all three of them at home with us! We've had a very long and bumpy road, but God has brought us through! Miracles do happen! Thank you for reading!


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Three Miracles Sent from above!

My name is Annette and my husband's name is Hector. We have been married since January 4, 2007 and we have been trying to conceive since. Our miracle date happened May 22, 2009 when after taking a Home Pregnancy Test, I discovered I was pregnant! I called my doctor right away and scheduled some blood work. I went the same day and sure enough I was pregnant! My husband and I were so excited and I could not believe it finally happened! We told very few people (my best friend Leslie, and my sister-in-law). We wanted to keep it a secret until we were sure the pregnancy was going to be.


June 2, 2009 was the day of our first ultrasound! Hector and I were so excited but nervous at the same time. That day, our doctor saw three sacs in my uterus.... yes... THREE BABIES!!! Omg I was in total shock, but Hector tried to play it off saying that he knew it all along! Ha,ha! I think my doctor was more in shock than my husband and I because she was just speechless the whole time!


We have not told our family yet because we want to break the news on Father's day (June 21). I have a big surprise for my dad and I can't wait until that date comes. By that time I will have had another ultrasound at 7 1/2 weeks to hear my babies' heartbeats! I can't wait!

Well, we are now starting our triplets journey and we are so excited about what's to come! I will use the website to keep my friends and family updated with my pregnancy and to also share some experiences with other triplets parents!


I leave you with some pictures of my three little peas in a pod and some pics of my 9 1/2 weeks ultrasound :)



5 1/2 Weeks


9 1/2 Weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment