My name is Annette and my husband's name is Hector. We are raising triplets!!! They're names are Delilah Marie, Hector Manuel Jr., and Melody Grace!!! Our triplets were born at 24 weeks 1 day and we are very blessed to say that we have all three of them at home with us! We've had a very long and bumpy road, but God has brought us through! Miracles do happen! Thank you for reading!


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Busy week and 2 milestones!

Well this week will definitely be the busiest week of the year thus far. We have doctor appointments every day this week except for Friday. Tomorrow we actually have 2 appointments that are just 2 hours apart... Hopefully they won't conflict with each other....

Well the weekend went well and Delilah's eye surgery recovery has been outstanding! Her eyes look great and thank God there have been no complications. *Cross fingers* it will stay that way. :-) Tomorrow we have a Post-surgery appointment for her and then right after that we have a pediatrician appointment for their 15 month shots (no fun!)... The pediatrician had mentioned to me that after this appointment she will be changing Hector's and Melody's formula to regular whole milk and pediasure. I'm actually quite excited about this new feeding milestone.... Hopefully they'll have no problems adjusting to it. Delilah has been on a partially digested formula for over a year and although she hates the taste, she's learned to get over it and eats it. Well we've been giving her some pediasure to see how she tolerates it and she LOVES IT! I called her gastroentologist on Friday and asked her if we can switch her to full pediasure... SHE SAID YES! We're really excited about that and Delilah is even more than we are!

I have 2 big things to announce that happened since my last post... Thing #1: Hector is pulling up to stand in the playpen all by himself!!! YAY!!! So now all three babies can pull up to stand on their own holding on to the sides of their playpens/cribs. :-)
Thing #2: Melody took 2-3 steps all by herself today!!! It was so exciting!! I definitely need to be ready with the video camera this week in case she decides to take more steps! :-) I can't believe I'm gonna have a walker soon!

No pictures with this post, but I promise that with my next post I'll put some recent ones. :-) HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment