My name is Annette and my husband's name is Hector. We are raising triplets!!! They're names are Delilah Marie, Hector Manuel Jr., and Melody Grace!!! Our triplets were born at 24 weeks 1 day and we are very blessed to say that we have all three of them at home with us! We've had a very long and bumpy road, but God has brought us through! Miracles do happen! Thank you for reading!


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Triplets' first time at the beach.

This past weekend I took the triplets to the beach for the first time. We were supposed to present the babies at church, but unfortunately my grandmother got admitted to the hospital and we were unable to. Since my husband had the weekend off for the event, we decided to go to the beach and stay overnight. We had a lot of fun, but it was oh so difficult!! It felt like the babies were eating all the time, since time flew. My aunt, her husband, and my cousins joined us for this overnight stay, and my mom and her hubby met us over there just for the day. It was a beautiful day for the beach, but I was worried about the sun and we decided to stay in the hotel room until the sun went down. Overall we had a good time and now we have a better idea of how a mini vacation with the babies would be like.... One thing we definitely know is that WE NEED HELP if we're gonna do this again!!! :)

Here are some pictures of the triplets' first time at the beach:

Our pretty little family:


My mommy and my aunt with the babies.
Hector Manuel Jr. with his hat and bathing suit shorts!
Melody Grace showing off her bathing suit. :)
Delilah Marie with her big bow and her blanky.

No comments:

Post a Comment