My name is Annette and my husband's name is Hector. We are raising triplets!!! They're names are Delilah Marie, Hector Manuel Jr., and Melody Grace!!! Our triplets were born at 24 weeks 1 day and we are very blessed to say that we have all three of them at home with us! We've had a very long and bumpy road, but God has brought us through! Miracles do happen! Thank you for reading!


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sickie babies, Mother's day, and triplets' 7 months! :)

This past week everyone in the house got sick. I took the babies to the pediatrician and she increased my son an extra nebulizer treatment a day. I was only sick for about 4-5 days so it wasn't that bad. I was mostly congested. The babies are doing much better and the only one coughing now is my son and it's not too bad. My husband called off from work those days and stayed home to take care of us :) He's too sweet!

Mother's day was amazing!! Yesterday was my first mother's day and it was an unforgettable one! My husband got me roses and a much wanted necklace that I've been wanting for a few months now. He took the most care of the babies all day and was giving me the day off. We went to church in the morning with all THREE babies... If you have multiples you can just imagine how crazy that was! It was an adventure just getting them ready for church in the morning. It was the first time I took all three babies to church! After church my whole family met at my mother's house and we had dinner and spent time together. The men served their wives and we just relaxed and talked to each other the whole time. It was the first time that I took the babies to a family event. I usually try to keep them out of crowds as much as possible.

Today is Monday and I'm back to reality. I'm home alone with my three munchkins and even though I love being home with them all day, it can be very exhausting. This week will be a busy one since we have a few appointments for the babies. All three of them have an ophthalmologist appointment tomorrow, Delilah has a gastroentologist appointment on Thursday, and Hector has an audiologist appointment on Friday. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but my son has some hearing loss and requires the use of hearing aids. Thankfully he is responding wonderfully with the hearing aids and appears to be hearing well with them on. The hearing aids are at a very low setting which is great because it means that his hearing loss is not severe.

The babies turned 7 months old today!! Time really flies! It feels like it was yesterday they were in the NICU. I am so thankful for every month that passes and God allows me to have them with me. I love them so much and I always look forward to their full recovery and well-being! Happy 7 months my beautiful triplets!!!

I will post some pictures of Mother's day later on. I have to find my camera usb cable to download the pictures and I have no clue where it could be. Until then, have an amazing start to this week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment