My name is Annette and my husband's name is Hector. We are raising triplets!!! They're names are Delilah Marie, Hector Manuel Jr., and Melody Grace!!! Our triplets were born at 24 weeks 1 day and we are very blessed to say that we have all three of them at home with us! We've had a very long and bumpy road, but God has brought us through! Miracles do happen! Thank you for reading!


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

18.5 Weeks Update and GOMOTT!!!

Hi Everyone!!

So last night was definitely one of the best nights of my pregnancy so far... I was able to go to the first meeting of GOMOTT which stands for Greater Orlando Mothers of Twins and Triplets!! I had the privilege to meet so many wonderful mothers and mothers-to-be of twins and triplets. I learned soooo much and got a lot of useful information. Meetings are the first Tuesday of every month and they have activities in between meetings for the moms and the children. My favorite part of the meeting was getting to know moms of triplets and hearing their stories. It was so encouraging to know that so many women have gone through what I am going through right now. I really look forward to getting to know more moms and participating in the activities before and after the pregnancy! I really recommend this group for those moms out there of twins and triplets in Central Florida. It is truly worth it!!!

GOMOTT website: www.gomott.org

Pregnancy Update:

Nothing has really changed in the last few days... My husband did tell me this morning that my belly had another growth spurt. I don't really notice the growth spurts, but I definitely have my hubby to let me know when they do occur! :) I have also noticed that I am particularly hungrier than usual these last few days... We'll see how much I gain this week on next week's appointment. I can't wait to see my babies!! I see them every 2 weeks and once the first week passes, I start getting desperate to see them again!!! I love seeing them and knowing that everything is okay.

Well, thank you for reading my posts and letting me know you're enjoying them... I really hope this will be a great way to keep in touch with all of you and sharing my ups and downs of my triplet pregnancy. Have a great rest of the week! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment